|Position Title||Azure Cloud Security Engineer|
|Position type:||Long Term Contract|
|Compensation:||Salary: Based on experience|
Summary of the Role
Looking for Cloud Security Engineer to develop and implement the Azure cloud security architecture. Through this position, you will be responsible for protecting PHI/PII/PCI data deployed in both on-premise and cloud environments. This role will integrate you into the company as you collaborate closely with compliance team members to improve and develop new designs and security strategies across a multitude of cloud-based applications, including but not limited to, infrastructure, platform,IoTs and service.
This is a highly team-oriented role that will have you collaborating with both the Technology and Business Units to provide maximum clarity and communication of security objectives within each project.
Required Skills & Experience
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Experience with deployment, automation, and security configuration management Jenkins, Gitlab, Puppet, Chef, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible
• Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs) experience
• Knowledge with threat modeling and design reviews to evaluate security implications
• Ability to make time-sensitive and important technical risk decisions
• Self-motivated and independent
• Technical Writing Experience
• Application Security, data protection, implementation, optimization
Desired Skills & Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field or equivalent 5 years related work experience
• 2-4 years experience with Security Architect and Engineering in cloud environments
• Experience working in Azure environments
Create your candidate profile, construct your CV, and apply using the below link. Once we’ve received your application, our recruiters will get in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview.
Latest posts by databrackets (see all)
- Ransomware On The Rise | Cybersecurity - July 26, 2021
- HIPAA Doesn’t Ban Questions About Your Vaccination Status - June 23, 2021
- SOME OF THE MOST VULNERABLE INDUSTRIES TO CYBER ATTACKS - May 29, 2021