We’re looking for an experienced technical writer to build regulatory compliance and security standards libraries. We anticipate that this project will be around 2 to 3 months, to begin with.
Skills the project requires:
– Expertise in information security and compliance technical writing including HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and other leading data regulations.
– Our company targets healthcare to SaaS-based providers, so it is required that you are familiar with various compliance requirements, guidelines, and security standards.
– Please visit our website databrackets.com to learn more about the services providers.
– We need a candidate who could edit, proofread, and build content libraries on our platform using publicly available material.
– We need a candidate who has worked on building policies, procedures (SOPs) and other relevant materials to build customizable templates for our customers
Latest posts by Srini Kolathur (see all)
- Technical Writer in Security/Compliance Area - July 2, 2020
- My Learning From TiECon 2017, World’s Largest Conference for Entrepreneurs - May 9, 2017