Why Does NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment Matter?
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework provides a policy framework of computer security guidance for how private sector organizations can assess and improve their ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks. With increase in cyber attacks, NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment is being used by a wide range of businesses and organizations and helps shift organizations to be proactive about risk management. With many cyberattacks from China, Russia and North Korea, complying with cybersecurity framework gives business a layer of protection.
The databrackets advantage
databrackets NIST Cybersecurity framework assessment includes the following modules:
- Identify – Asset Management, Business Environment, Governance, Risk Assessment, Risk Management Strategy, Supply Chain Risk Management,
- Protect – Identity Management, Authentication and Access Control , Awareness and Training, Data Security, Information Protection Processes and Procedures, Maintenance, Protective Technology
- Detect – Anomalies and Events, Security Continuous Monitoring, Detection Processes,
- Respond – Response Planning, Communications, Analysis, Mitigation, Improvements.
- Recover– Recovery Planning, Improvements, Communications