Training is essential to preparing the developers of tomorrow, and for keeping current developers up-to-date on skills and evolving threats. With the increase in cyber attacks in various verticals like governmental, financial, healthcare and public sectors, increasing the awareness of the software developers on identifying the threats and educating on how to handle is very imperative. The cost of even one cyberattack is a huge hit both financially and for the reputation of the business.
It is much less expensive to build secure software than to correct security issues after the software package has been completed, not to mention the costs that may be associated with a security breach. This technology-agnostic training material defines a set of general software security coding practices, in a training
format, that can be integrated into the software development lifecycle. Implementation of these practices will mitigate the most common software vulnerabilities.
What You’ll Learn:
- Overview of Coding Best Practices
- Sensitive Data Fundamentals
- Security Development Best Practices
- Resources for Additional Learning
- Assessment Questions
What You’ll Get:
- Unlimited access to the course for a year
- Easy to follow training materials
- Key security development fundamentals
- Certificate of completion
- Portal access for development manager to manage training
- Software Developers
- Technical Staff
- Software Testers
- Business Management Team
databrackets certified privacy and security professionals can help cyber proof your organization in a most efficient and cost-effective way. Check out our NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment to prevent cyber attacks.