The Director of Cybersecurity and Compliance Consulting Services is responsible for working with data brackets’ clients in several capacities, including
- reviewing their compliance and cybersecurity posture;
- Drafting and delivering technical reports;
- drafting security policies and procedures;
- Building maturity models, creating business proposals,
- delivering a host of technical and business-centric documentation and work products.
As Director, You will also be responsible for managing projects, drafting work products, executing governance/risk/compliance (GRC) engagements, and ensuring that databracket’s clients meet their compliance, privacy, and/or security requirements.
– Expertise in information security and compliance technical writing including HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and other leading data regulations.
– Our company targets healthcare to SaaS-based providers, so it is required that you are familiar with various compliance requirements, guidelines, and security standards.
– Please visit our website databrackets.com to learn more about the services providers.
– We need a candidate who could edit, proofread, and build content libraries on our platform using publicly available material.
– We need a candidate who has worked on building policies, procedures (SOPs) and other relevant materials to build customizable templates for our customers
The DevOps engineer is responsible for building and scaling a reliable state of the art cloud-services platform and architecting customer facing web apps around AWS Docker containers. This role contributes to the development and maintenance of application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery process on Amazon AWS Cloud.
EHR 2.0 is seeking a passionate and experienced IT auditor with a strong technical audit background. As a team member of growing healthcare security and compliance services division, the ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating HIPAA assessment, implementing recommendations and providing other consulting services for healthcare companies. This position will be integral in helping …
This is a commission driven position with unlimited earning potential. The individual will be responsible for developing new business and managing existing accounts, prospecting for new business/lead generation, business development , targeting key accounts, building relationships with new clients, setting appointments and uncovering new opportunities to assist in the growth of the business in …
Are you ready to make a major investment in your career? We are looking to fill several job positions for an EMR conversion project in Kentucky. If you find your expertise fit in any of the following roles, Please submit your resume along with a cover letter. Clinical Analysts(Builder/Trainer/Implementation/Support & Maintenance): This resources will supplement in-house clinical staff. Functions …