A vulnerability assessment and penetration test, colloquially known as a pen test or VAPT, is an authorized simulated cyberattack on a computer system. VAPT helps in identifying security vulnerabilities and helps prevent hacking and losing credibility with the customers.
Organizations do all they can to protect their critical data, but they don’t always systematically and periodically test their defenses. Penetration testing from databrackets consulting services helps you strengthen your security for those systems by identifying vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and missing best practices in your business posture.
Learn exactly how vulnerable your most critical data is to cyber attacks databrackets certified privacy and security professionals can help identify your security vulnerabilities in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Our penetration testing scope includes but not limited to:
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- External Network Penetration Testingy
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Services
- IoT and Internet-Aware Device Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Services