GDPR Compliance requirements are complex as it covers a vast majority of businesses both within EU and outside of EU. Understanding the requirements is a key factor to its compliance. Article 38 and article 47 outlines the GDPR comp;iance awareness training requirements by those that handles the personal data of EU data subjects.
Our GDPR compliance user awareness training is geared towards providing a good understanding of the regulations and it’s requirements. Specifics on various security best practices to be followed while handling personal data of data subjects on various digital devices are covered in depth. It covers wider audience from sales team to IT team and more.
What You’ll Learn:
- GDPR Compliance Overview
- Role and Responsibilities of a DPO
- Security Best Practices
- Data Breach Response and Incident Reporting
- Assessment Questions
What You’ll Get:
- Unlimited access to the course for a year
- Easy to follow training materials
- Key data security fundamentals
- Certificate of completion
- Portal access for DPO to manage staff training
- Business mgmt. teams within & outside of EU
- Contractors/sub-contractors in EU
- DPOs/Security officers
- IT staff members
- Non technical staff (Payroll, Marketing)
databrackets certified privacy and security professionals can help your organization comply with the requirement in a most efficient and cost-effective way. Check out our GDPR Readiness Assessment Services to become compliant today.
Customer Success Stories