Simple, Easy to use secured Interactive Tool
Multi User Feature within the Team
Assign ownership for Identified Action Plan
Automated Email Reminders for Action Plans
Easy to Share Reports with Vendors and Partners
Includes Third Party Automated Scans
Save Money with Self Assessment
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Features of our DIY Online AWS Security Assessment Toolkit
Continuous Compliance with AWS requirements
– Data security assessment
– Protect yourself from your customer audit
– Minimize data breach
Invest in Data Security
– Easily identify your security exposure and risk areas
– Meet security objectives and compliance requirements in one place
– Track exposures, prioritize risks, develop mitigation plan using pre-populated solution
Organize, analyze, and report your status
– Know your security risks vs. measures after reviewing all the security best practices
– See the impact of different technology assets with one click
– Download your reports – no need to prepare manually
Meet AWS Security Standards
– Protect yourself from audits
– Easily update your previous year’s report and save time
– Keep yourself up-to-date with compliance requirements
Even if it’s random, it’s still an audit
– A certified security professional reviews your report and provides recommendations
– Protect your hard earned reputation and money
– Minimize customer data breach penalties
And more ways to help meet your goals
– Share the reports with your vendors, partners and literally anyone
– Save assessment time by importing your previous year’s report
– Set action plan reminders via e-mail to notify your team
What is an Online Interactive AWS Security Assessment Tool?
It is a web-based tool that allows you to perform AWS Compliance assessment of your IT infrastructure for a typical small to mid size company.
Who is the Tool for?
This tool can be used by any small to medium size company wishing to assess their business compliance with Amazon Web Server compliance requirements.
What do I have to do?
It is a 5-step process:
Step 1: Preparation introduces the user to the risk assessment
Step 2: In identification the user goes through the standards (structured in modules/submodules) and answers YES or NO or NOT APPLICABLE to the questions. These are always affirmative statements for consistency and are arranged in a logical order.
Step 3: Evaluation for each problem spotted, the end-user evaluates the risk
Step 4: Action Plan is filled in with measures to tackle all stated risks
Step 5: Report the action plan is converted into a report to be downloaded and printed
How long will it take?
It’s impossible to say how long an assessment will take in general as the tools differ according to your IT setup. Usually, it should not take more than 3 to 5 hours to complete your assessment.
Do I need to prepare?
You do not need any kind of specific preparation to start using the tool, however you should take some time to think about who is going to carry out the risk assessment, how your IT and other people involved are going to be involved in the process, etc.
This tool contains links to other websites which are not under the control of databrackets (Agency) and the organizations involved. The Agency and the organizations involved accept no liability in respect of the content of these websites.
databrackets will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information stored in the tool or any other damages as a result of using the software.
Moreover, this tool is not intended to cover all the risks of every healthcare practice but to help you put the risk assessment process into practice. For the tool to be fully effective it needs to be adapted to the context of your particular practice – some items might need to be added others omitted if they are not relevant.
For practical and analytical reasons, the tool presents problems separately, but in practices, they may be intertwined. Therefore interactions between the different problems or risk factors identified must be taken into account.
Therefore, databrackets does not accept any liability for damages and claims in case a tool does not cover all risks of a given sector or any potential audit issues.
Moreover, the Agency and the organizations involved in the production of the tool do not accept any liability for damages and claims arising out of the use or inability to use the tool and the data stored therein. Similarly, databrackets does not accept any liability in case of unavailability of the function of the tools to print the report, recording the risk assessment automatically generated by the tool. Therefore, the customer has to make sure, at any time, to be in possession of a printed, accurate and up-dated risk assessment.