We offer a secure and user-friendly online GDPR compliance readiness assessment platform for small to medium size companies with limited resources and time, to identify gap areas, prioritize solutions, and demonstrate compliance with EU GDPR regulations.
Web-based Interactive Tool
Reports that are audit-ready
Simple and Easy-to-use Wizard
Save Money with Self-assessment
Download and Print Report
Includes Security Risk Analysis
Continuously Evaluate and Update Plans
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Features of our DIY Online GDPR Compliance Readiness Assessment Toolkit
Continuous Compliance with GDPR requirements
– Data security is the key component of GDPR requirements
– Identify gaps and assign responsibilities for mitigation
– Setting due dates and follow-ups are easy
– Protect yourself from GDPR audit
Invest in Personal Data Security
– Easily identify your security exposure and risk areas
– Keep track of all personal data that You control or process
– Track exposures, prioritize risks, develop mitigation plan using pre-populated solution
Organize, analyze, and report your status
– Know your security risks vs. measures after reviewing all the GDPR requirements
– See the impact of different technology assets with one click
– Download your reports – no need to prepare manually
Meet GDPR Breach Rule Requirements
– Protect yourself from GDPR audits
– Easily update your previous year’s report and save time
– Keep yourself up-to-date with our easy to track compliance tracker
Even if it’s random, it’s still an audit
– A certified professional reviews your report and provides recommendations
– Protect your hard earned reputation and money
– Minimize personal data breach penalties
And more ways to help meet your goals
– See your up-to-date security posture
– Save assessment time by importing your previous year’s report
– Mobile-friendly interface
What is an Online Interactive GDPR Compliance Assessment Tool?
It is a web-based tool that allows you to perform a GDPR assessment to meet the EU General Data Protection Regulation to protect personal data.
Who is the Tool for?
What do I have to do?
It is a 5-step process:
Step 1: Preparation introduces the user (practice) to the risk assessment
Step 2: In identification the user goes through the standards (structured in modules/submodules) and answers YES or NO or NOT APPLICABLE to the questions. These are always affirmative statements for consistency and are arranged in a logical order.
Step 3: Evaluation for each problem spotted, the end-user evaluates the risk
Step 4: Action Plan is filled in with measures to tackle all stated risks
Step 5: Report the action plan is converted into a report to be downloaded and printed
How long will it take?
It’s impossible to say how long an assessment will take in general as the tools differ according to your business setup. Usually, it should not take more than 5 to 8 hours to complete your assessment.
Do I need to prepare?
You do not need any kind of specific preparation to start using the tool, however you should take some time to think about who is going to carry out the risk assessment, how your IT and other people involved are going to be involved in the process, etc.
EHR 2.0 will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information stored in the tool or any other damages as a result of using the software.
Moreover, this tool is not intended to cover all the risks of every healthcare practice but to help you put the risk assessment process into practice. For the tool to be fully effective, it needs to be adapted to the context of your particular practice – some items might need to be added others omitted if they are not relevant.
For practical and analytical reasons, the tool presents problems separately, but in practices, they may be intertwined. Therefore interactions between the different problems or risk factors identified must be taken into account.
Therefore, EHR 2.0 does not accept any liability for damages and claims in case a tool does not cover all risks of a given sector or any potential audit issues.
Moreover, the Agency and the organizations involved in the production of the tool do not accept any liability for damages and claims arising out of the use or inability to use the tool and the data stored therein. Similarly, EHR 2.0 does not accept any liability in case of unavailability of the function of the tools to print the report, recording the risk assessment automatically generated by the tool. Therefore, the customer has to make sure, at any time, to be in possession of a printed, accurate and updated risk assessment.